The WattNode provides accurate measurement at low cost to meet
your needs for sub-metering, net-metering, energy management, and
performance contracting applications. This WattNode Delta or
Wye-connection kWh Transducer works with Magnelab AC Current
Transformers and a Pulse Input Adapter to provide True RMS kilowatt
hours of energy used, even for loads with non-sinusoidal waveforms.
Because these sensors tie directly into the line, they should be
used only by qualified personnel. This model supports a 3-phase
Delta-connection of 480 VAC.
• Measures 1, 2, or 3 phases in 2, 3, or 4 wire
• Use with wide choice of CTs (sold separately),ratings from 5 to
• Accurate measurement of 1-,2-, or 3-phase configurations.
• Easy to install and wire.
• Pulse output - Compatible with pulse input logger models.
• Small size - Can be installed in existing service panels or
• Diagnostic LEDs – Confirms proper installation for all
• Bidirectional metering – Net metering for PV (photovoltaic) solar
and wind power generation with only one meter.
• Metering of variable frequency drives.
• Line powered - No external supply required.
• Detachable terminal blocks - Easy to install and remove.
• UL, cUL Listed - Designed and tested for safety and use
throughout North America.
• CE Mark – Can be installed throughout the EU.
The T-WNB-3D-480 Sensor is for use in Indoor
The T-WNB-3D-480 Sensor supports the following measurements:
T-WNB-3D-480 WattNode 480 VAC 3-phase Delta/Wye kWh
To download the manual from Continental Control Systems LLC
Click here to view a typical installation
MeterMall Shopping Cart
is currently empty